1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy determines the processing of your personal data and measures to ensure your personal data security (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
The Operator puts as its most important purpose and conditions of its activities the ensuring of rights and freedoms of a man and a citizen in the processing of the personal data including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family privacy.
This Operator' personal data processing policy (hereinafter- Policy) applies to all information, which Operator might receive on the visitors of the website https://deveducation.com/.
2. General Definitions applied in the Policy
Automated personal data processing – personal data processing with the use of computer equipment. Personal data blocking - temporary suspension of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://deveducation.com/;
Personal Data Information System (PDIS) - a set of personal data which contains in personal databases and also information technologies and technical means which ensure their processing.
Personal data depersonalization – actions resulting in the impossibility to determine, without additional information, whether personal data belongs to a specific personal data subject.
Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a series of actions (operations) carried out with or without the use of means of automation with personal data including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
The Operator - public body, a municipality, a legal or natural person, alone or together with others, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as defining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of the personal data to be processed, the actions (operations) in respect of with the personal data;
Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined user of the website https://deveducation.com/
User - any visitor to the website https://deveducation.com/
Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or group of persons. Dissemination of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite group of persons (transfer of personal data) or at making an unlimited group of persons familiar with personal data, including publication of personal data in mass media, information and telecommunications networks, or otherwise granting access to personal data.
Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the authority located in the territory of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
Personal data destruction – actions resulting in the impossibility to restore the contents of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) in the destruction of personal data storage media.
3. The operator is entitled to process the following User/s data:
Surname, first name, patronymic;
Also, the site performs collection and processing of depersonalized data on visitors (including cookie files) using statistics Internet services (Yandex Metrix аnd Google Analytics etc.)
The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the text of the Policy is united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The purpose of a user' personal data processing is the conclusion, execution and termination of civil contracts; providing a user with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://deveducation.com/; clarification of order details.
Also, the Operator is entitled to notify a user on new services and products, special offers and events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages.
The depersonalized data of the users collected using Internet statistics methods services for the data collection on activities of the users on the site, improvement of the site quality and its content.
5. Legal Basis of Personal Data Processing
The Operator processes the personal data of a user only if these data are filled and/or submitted by a user independently via special forms located on the website https://deveducation.com/. By filling the appropriate forms and/or sending its data to the Operator a user agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure for Collection, Storage, and Other Types of Personal Data Processing
The security of the personal data to be processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to ensure compliance with the requirement of the applicable regulatory framework in the area of personal data protection.
Our website is managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a binding legislative act. This Regulation is prepared in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR.
Our data protection policy is based on the following principles:
- The processing of personal data must be carried out in a lawful, conscientious and transparent manner;
- Collection of personal data should be carried out only for established, unambiguous and legitimate purposes and does not provide for additional processing of data that is not compatible with these purposes;
- The collection of personal data should be appropriate and limited only to the information necessary for the purposes for which this data is collected;
- Personal data must be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- It is necessary to take all reasonable measures to ensure that inaccurate personal data, depending on the purpose of their processing, will be immediately deleted or corrected;
- Personal data should be stored in such a way that the data subject can be identified no longer than is required to achieve the purposes for which this data was collected for;
- All personal data should be stored in such a way as to ensure their confidentiality and safety;
- Data subjects must have the right to access personal data, to change or delete it, to restrict processing, objection to it, as well as the right to transfer data.