This profession is for those who:
How to start a career in IT?
What will your resume look like after training?
- CSS, CSSOM
- LESS, SASS
- HTML5. SVG. Canvas
- HTTP. REST. AJAX. WebSocket
- NoSql, ORM
- Unit Tests (Mocha, Jest, Sinon, Chai)
- ReactJS, MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Node.js, Nest.js
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to organize your time
- Developed emotional intelligence
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Stress tolerance
Advantages of training at DevEducation
- Polina GerasimovaFrontend DeveloperThe course is well-planned, there are video lessons, reading materials and practical assignments. We had daily meetings with the expert on weekdays, where we could ask questions. If something wasn't clear, they always helped. I also want to mention the excellent work of the course supervisors. Always supportive, always kept in touch, and helped with all questions. I really liked the course. Especially the projects in the virtual laboratory. They were very interesting, you had to think for yourself and come up with some solutions. I think it was a good course to enter the IT sector. That's why I recommend it to everyone and wish you good luck!
- Liya IvaninskayaProject ManagerDespite the fact that in the past I already had experience as a packaging manager (very similar to PM role), the course surprised me. I did not know that the leadership style could be changed. I thought that some people are gifted and some are not, for example, to inspire people to follow themselves. But the course made me realize that there are tools for that, and it is possible to practice and achieve your goals. I went to the course having a test project. And, for the sake of the experiment, I began to do everything in accordance with the advice from the course. It is amazing: you just take it and do it, and the path from the idea to the finished site lies under your feet. In fact, finding a new project is not a problem after the course. Now, looking through the vacancies for the PM role, I can say: "Yes, I understand it, I know these words, and I know what to do with it and how to work”.
- Mariia SpivakJava DeveloperI graduated from the DevEducation course in Java. Immediately after completing the course, I was invited for an interview with a company, which I successfully passed, and now I am finishing my probationary period. It is very valuable that the courses were taught by guys who work as developers. They shared invaluable experience and knowledge, were always in touch and answered all the questions that came up. After the first lesson, we already started to practice, and at the end of the course we created a whole project as a team. The school really promotes real IT specialists and gives a chance for interesting and promising work.
- Anastasia KovalProject ManagerI found out about courses from DevEducation through their instagram page. During my studies, there were many new things for me. Some stuff was absolutely unknown, but İ knew a few things already and thanks to the courses I deepened my knowledge. The course is very condensed, in just 5 weeks we managed to go through what one would normally do in a year of study. Everything that we learned was very practical, not theory, but taken from real situations. This is due to the fact that all the teachers are acting PMs in different companies. I am grateful for the experience they gave us.
- Violette KuzmenkoQA Automation EngineerI came to DevEducation as a newcomer to IT. I gained a lot of theoretical and practical QA skills which I can easily apply to my current work. DevEducation not only gives you experience, but also the opportunity to realize your potential. This enables you to become a professional and reach greater heights. Don’t be afraid to start something new — try it and you won’t regret it.
- Victor ZozulyaJava DeveloperI worked as a bartender for a long period, but had also wanted to try out IT for a long time. What matters at DevEducation are the people. The head of the college personally spoke with me in the interview, and I felt supported by all the staff throughout training. The teachers placed great importance on quality training and the ability to find a job quickly and efficiently. I’m now a software developer and my work has given me the chance to learn multiple libraries and languages. But it was DevEducation that laid the foundation for all of this!
- Valentin ZuevQA Automation EngineerBefore joining DevEducation, I worked a lot of jobs — courier, sales representative, online store manager, and content manager. But in each of them, there came a moment when I realized that I was no longer advancing. Then I decided to find a field where there would always be opportunities to grow, so I chose IT. DevEducation courses helped me create a huge foundation of knowledge, practice a lot, and participate in hackathons with teams from different countries. I currently work for WizardsDev in a QA/AT role. Remember: no matter who you were and what you've done before, set yourself a goal and build your own successes!
Most frequently asked questions
UX/UI designers are some of the most in-demand IT professionals. They design user interfaces and visual elements of applications and websites, striving to make them convenient and aesthetically appealing for the user. Join a UX UI design course and master this in-demand profession from scratch! UX/UI designer
The Python developer creates powerful yet user-friendly computer applications and websites using the Python programming language. This language is becoming increasingly popular in the software industry because of its flexibility. Python is easy to learn, even if you've never programmed. Python Developer
Protecting enterprise information assets is a top priority for corporations and businesses of all sizes and in every sector of the economy. Despite the high demand for this profession in the IT field, it is available to people without a technical background. Take the Cybersecurity Specialist course and get an in-demand profession! Cybersecurity Specialist
Learn to design, develop, implement, and maintain Java-based programs, components, and services. Integrate data with user interfaces to create business applications for any enterprise, from e-commerce to e-learning and all aspects of the digital transformation movement. Java Developer
The project manager is probably the most important person on the project team. Virtually every successful business employs project managers to organize and execute projects. By 2024, project management jobs are projected to grow by 6%. Enroll on a course to take your place in a growing market! Project Manager
The task of the QA engineer is to test new software and give it back for improvement if it does not meet the stated requirements. No software product is launched without quality assurance and functionality testing. Master the profession of QA Engineer, and you will always be in demand in the IT market! Manual QA Engineer
QA Automation Engineer is a specialist who ensures the quality of the product and monitors all stages of development from idea to release. This profession has the competencies of both a tester and a developer. The QA Automation Engineer is involved in all development processes: from the preparation of standards and requirements to the development of the product itself, and also owns manual testing and writes scripts to automate this process, reports problems, and oversees their fixes. QA Automation Engineer
DevOps engineers are in high demand because this field of software development is constantly growing. New DevOps tools and platforms are emerging in the market, and companies are looking for engineers who understand these processes and can support them. The demand for DevOps engineers is expected to grow by 24% by 2026. DevOps Engineer
- learn the most popular development language and work with it;
- learn how to bring designs and technical side of projects to life;
- Get a stable job with high pay;
- to be more than just a "codifier".
What is a Front-End Developer?Front-End developer - is a specialist who is responsible for the "external" part of the site, its use by users and the functionality of the interface. He is responsible for the final look of the product, adjustment of forms, buttons, location of elements, readability of text and usability of the product in general. The Front-End developer determines how easy it will be for the user to find the necessary information or functions on the page. There is an opinion that the profession of a front-end developer is similar to the tasks of a layout designer and this is very true. The only difference is that the developer not only creates an interface on the basis of an already ready design layout or using site designers, but also can independently write code and create interactive elements. The pros of working as a Front-End programmer:
- High salaries. While newbies earn from $400-600, experienced developers get a salary of $2-3,500. In the IT world, it is possible to become a skilled employee in a fairly short period of time - it is a popular practice when the salary is reviewed every few months to six months.
- High demand. The demand for professionals in this profile is growing every day, and will only increase in the foreseeable future. After all, the number of web products is growing exponentially, and absolutely each of them needs a high-quality, functional user interface.
- Prospects for development. Like all areas of information technology, Front-End is developing by leaps and bounds. New frameworks, chips, and constructors that help in the work come out regularly. Even good professionals have technologies that have yet to be learned.
- Project Selection. A job as a frontend developer is needed everywhere - from creating business software and mobile apps, to gamification and websites. A developer can choose the most interesting direction and develop further in this direction.
- Remote work. You don't need to go to the office to make money creating a user interface. All you need is a laptop, a good Internet connection and the ability to be in touch with your team at a specified time.