This profession is for those who:
How to start a career in IT?
- Introduction to the UI/UX design profession
- UI designer tools and skills
- UX designer tools and skills
- Introducing design: design structure
- Design principles
- Basic concepts of design theory
- Interface styles
- Design concept
- Introduction to Figma
- Figma interface overview
- Using grids and alignment in Figma
- Components and adaptive design in Figma
- Text edit modes in Figma
- Color edit modes in Figma
- Creating effects in Figma
- Advanced Figma user
- Import and export in Figma
- Figma additional features and options
- Design as a product
- Learning design systems
- Process design: research and prototyping
- Digital product development and support
- Analytics and design
- Development process
- Final structure of the designer's work in the company
- Client design briefing
- Designer development directions
- Introduction to UX Design
- Design thinking
- UX design process
- Inclusive design
- Standardization of the user interface
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Research tools
- Mobile UX/UI
- Introduction to UI Design
- Prototyping with animation in Figma
- Introducing designers' role: teams they work with, their duties, and tools
- Career scope of a designer
- Communicating with the client, introducing and selling yourself: what to say and what not to mention
- Advantages of being an entry-level designer
- Working with clients
- Working with foreign clients and payment systems
- Requirements of potential clients
- Client briefing
- How to create a requirement specification and coordinate it with the client
- Submitting the final work: forms and acceptance criteria
- Selling additional services
- Introducing Tilda interface
- Setting up a website on Tilda: basic options
- Creating a website on Tilda: standard blocks
- Setting up a website on Tilda: Zero
- Assembly and setup
- Updates and new Tilda features
- Portfolio workshop
- Drafting and creating a price list
- Finding your first job
- Crafting Behance and LinkedIn
- Creating a career development plan
- Emotional intelligence
- Internal/external focus
- Responsible approach to work
- Time management
- Solving conflicts
- Business etiquette
What will your resume look like after training?
- Audience research and analysis
- Competitive environment research and analysis
- Hypothesis construction
- Design and prototyping
- User interface testing
- Design thinking
- Visual communication and UI: composition, color, typography, and basic understanding of fonts
- Mastering Figma
- Being a team player
- Critical thinking
- Creativity and creative thinking
- Time management
Advantages of training at DevEducation
- Polina GerasimovaFrontend DeveloperThe course is well-planned, there are video lessons, reading materials and practical assignments. We had daily meetings with the expert on weekdays, where we could ask questions. If something wasn't clear, they always helped. I also want to mention the excellent work of the course supervisors. Always supportive, always kept in touch, and helped with all questions. I really liked the course. Especially the projects in the virtual laboratory. They were very interesting, you had to think for yourself and come up with some solutions. I think it was a good course to enter the IT sector. That's why I recommend it to everyone and wish you good luck!
- Liya IvaninskayaProject ManagerDespite the fact that in the past I already had experience as a packaging manager (very similar to PM role), the course surprised me. I did not know that the leadership style could be changed. I thought that some people are gifted and some are not, for example, to inspire people to follow themselves. But the course made me realize that there are tools for that, and it is possible to practice and achieve your goals. I went to the course having a test project. And, for the sake of the experiment, I began to do everything in accordance with the advice from the course. It is amazing: you just take it and do it, and the path from the idea to the finished site lies under your feet. In fact, finding a new project is not a problem after the course. Now, looking through the vacancies for the PM role, I can say: "Yes, I understand it, I know these words, and I know what to do with it and how to work”.
- Mariia SpivakJava DeveloperI graduated from the DevEducation course in Java. Immediately after completing the course, I was invited for an interview with a company, which I successfully passed, and now I am finishing my probationary period. It is very valuable that the courses were taught by guys who work as developers. They shared invaluable experience and knowledge, were always in touch and answered all the questions that came up. After the first lesson, we already started to practice, and at the end of the course we created a whole project as a team. The school really promotes real IT specialists and gives a chance for interesting and promising work.
- Anastasia KovalProject ManagerI found out about courses from DevEducation through their instagram page. During my studies, there were many new things for me. Some stuff was absolutely unknown, but İ knew a few things already and thanks to the courses I deepened my knowledge. The course is very condensed, in just 5 weeks we managed to go through what one would normally do in a year of study. Everything that we learned was very practical, not theory, but taken from real situations. This is due to the fact that all the teachers are acting PMs in different companies. I am grateful for the experience they gave us.
- Violette KuzmenkoQA Automation EngineerI came to DevEducation as a newcomer to IT. I gained a lot of theoretical and practical QA skills which I can easily apply to my current work. DevEducation not only gives you experience, but also the opportunity to realize your potential. This enables you to become a professional and reach greater heights. Don’t be afraid to start something new — try it and you won’t regret it.
- Victor ZozulyaJava DeveloperI worked as a bartender for a long period, but had also wanted to try out IT for a long time. What matters at DevEducation are the people. The head of the college personally spoke with me in the interview, and I felt supported by all the staff throughout training. The teachers placed great importance on quality training and the ability to find a job quickly and efficiently. I’m now a software developer and my work has given me the chance to learn multiple libraries and languages. But it was DevEducation that laid the foundation for all of this!
- Valentin ZuevQA Automation EngineerBefore joining DevEducation, I worked a lot of jobs — courier, sales representative, online store manager, and content manager. But in each of them, there came a moment when I realized that I was no longer advancing. Then I decided to find a field where there would always be opportunities to grow, so I chose IT. DevEducation courses helped me create a huge foundation of knowledge, practice a lot, and participate in hackathons with teams from different countries. I currently work for WizardsDev in a QA/AT role. Remember: no matter who you were and what you've done before, set yourself a goal and build your own successes!
Most frequently asked questions
UX/UI designers are some of the most in-demand IT professionals. They design user interfaces and visual elements of applications and websites, striving to make them convenient and aesthetically appealing for the user. Join a UX UI design course and master this in-demand profession from scratch! UX/UI designer
The Python developer creates powerful yet user-friendly computer applications and websites using the Python programming language. This language is becoming increasingly popular in the software industry because of its flexibility. Python is easy to learn, even if you've never programmed. Python Developer
Protecting enterprise information assets is a top priority for corporations and businesses of all sizes and in every sector of the economy. Despite the high demand for this profession in the IT field, it is available to people without a technical background. Take the Cybersecurity Specialist course and get an in-demand profession! Cybersecurity Specialist
Learn to design, develop, implement, and maintain Java-based programs, components, and services. Integrate data with user interfaces to create business applications for any enterprise, from e-commerce to e-learning and all aspects of the digital transformation movement. Java Developer
The project manager is probably the most important person on the project team. Virtually every successful business employs project managers to organize and execute projects. By 2024, project management jobs are projected to grow by 6%. Enroll on a course to take your place in a growing market! Project Manager
The task of the QA engineer is to test new software and give it back for improvement if it does not meet the stated requirements. No software product is launched without quality assurance and functionality testing. Master the profession of QA Engineer, and you will always be in demand in the IT market! Manual QA Engineer
QA Automation Engineer is a specialist who ensures the quality of the product and monitors all stages of development from idea to release. This profession has the competencies of both a tester and a developer. The QA Automation Engineer is involved in all development processes: from the preparation of standards and requirements to the development of the product itself, and also owns manual testing and writes scripts to automate this process, reports problems, and oversees their fixes. QA Automation Engineer
DevOps engineers are in high demand because this field of software development is constantly growing. New DevOps tools and platforms are emerging in the market, and companies are looking for engineers who understand these processes and can support them. The demand for DevOps engineers is expected to grow by 24% by 2026. DevOps Engineer
What is UI UX design and what are UI UX designers responsible for?The rapid digitalization of various spheres of life has led many people to wonder who UI/UX designers actually are. In a global sense, a UI/UX designer is a specialist engaged in the development and design of a digital product. They are responsible not only for its visuals, but also for its overall design. It is up to them to determine whether the interface of the site or application will be user-friendly. They develop the product in a way that ensures that all of its components are logical and do not contradict each other. Specialists in this field create websites and desktop or mobile applications. The UX designer's main task is to make a digital product as attractive to users as possible, compelling them to perform the target action (for example, buy the app, download it on their gadget, place an order on the site, etc.). The UI designer is responsible for the visual component of the digital product, while the UX-designer handles its functionality. The UX UI designer is essentially a Swiss knife among professionals. Their key task is optimization. This designer has a number of interrelated or highly specialized skills, performing a wide range of professional tasks. If you want to learn how to design user-friendly digital products, sign up for the DevEducation UX/UI design course. This is a great solution for those who want to move from a general concept of digital products to their practical development and implementation.
What skills can the UX/UI design course teach me?DevEducation's UX UI design courses offer a convenient and affordable training format that is much cheaper than full-time education. By taking the course, you will learn how to:
- Analyze the target audience across a variety of parameters, from gender to the goals of using this digital product.
- Conduct user surveys.
- Communicate with customers using a variety of research and analysis methods.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research, construct hypotheses, and validate solutions to develop a high-quality product.
- Understand the principles of UX UI design.
- Work with well-known digital technologies and tools.
- Use best practices and guidelines to develop different clickable versions of the digital product, based on customer requirements.
- Find ideas and think through design concepts.
- Create interaction processes between the potential user and the site, software or application.
- Work with color to match current trends.
- Properly present the product to real customers.
- Carry out usability tests and make changes based on their results.
Perks of DevEducation's UX/UI design coursesThis training format has a wide range of advantages:
- A comprehensive approach, covering all aspects of UI/UX design
- Practical classes that include using current technologies, techniques and tools.
- Convenient remote learning schedule.
- Coach feedback: sharing experiences and useful recommendations.
- Careful mistake revision and material review.
- Networking with experts and experienced UI/UX designers.
Who will benefit from DevEducation's UX UI design courses?DevEducation's UX UI design courses are a great opportunity to master sought-after digital tools and techniques, allowing you to work with real customers by relying on current trends. After training, you will learn how to build a perfect design layout for a website or application, and how to understand the customer and their wishes. This training format is appropriate for:
- Newcomers to UX design, people who want to learn how to become UX UI designer and master the full cycle of digital product design.
- IT specialists who want to learn a new profession.
- Other professionals who aim to change their occupation in favor of more profitable and promising work.
- People who want to develop critical and creative thinking, learn how to work in a team.